Term Life Insurance Policy Details
United of Omaha Life Insurance Company’s term life insurance is a basic and easy to understand policy that gives you all of the coverage you need until the age of 80. It’s as simple as that!
If you are between 30 and 74 years old you are eligible for United of Omaha Life Insurance Company’s term life insurance policy. The policy does not require a medical exam (just a few simple health questions) and offers up to $100,000 in coverage. You’ll receive full policy benefits from day 1 until age 80 for any cause of death other than suicide. Coverage is guaranteed renewable as long as your premiums are paid on time. In addition to this great coverage, you’ll get a 30-day free look period.
Suicide exclusion: We will not pay the death benefit if the insured commits suicide, while sane or insane, within two years from the issue date. One year in North Dakota. Instead we will return all premiums paid.
Term Life Insurance Benefits
- Choose the Benefit You Need - Because everyone's needs are different, you can pick your own benefit amount: $25,000 up to $100,000.
- Coverage available for ages 30-74
- Pays full benefits from day 1, and protection lasts until age 80.
- Simplified applications with only a few health questions.
- You can complete the application online
- No Medical Exam
- Unemployment Waiver of Premium - Premiums for policy and any additional riders will be waived for one six-month period if you become unemployed while the policy is in force. Exclusions & Limitations
- Accelerated Death Benefit - You will be able to receive 94% of the death benefit if you provide evidence that your life expectancy is 12 months or less. Exclusions & Limitations
- Optional Accidental Death Coverage - This additional benefit will be paid for accidental death that occurs while this benefit is in force. Exclusions & Limitations